Labor Category: Project Manager
Location:1100 1st Street, Washington, DC
Role: Field Facing Change Management (FFCM) Sustainment Analyst (PID 1550)
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM). Support change impact analysis activities and related change management activities. Analyze change management, communications, process and training materials and activities. Support stakeholder analysis and data management activities. Activities may include: project management support for sites, workflow analysis and CM activities support, risk identification, CM work product and deliverable review, data analysis and reporting activities.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records